Pet ID Tag - Personalised - Shamrock
The dog collar tag for the Irish in you
- Cute spring coloured Daffodil ID tag
- Choice of cute dog breed illustrations
- Choice of front wording of the dog tag
- Tell us your text for the dog tag reverse
- The Dog ID tags are double sided
- Available in three sizes:
- Small dog tag - 2.5cm
- Medium dog tag - 3.2cm
- Large dog tag - 3.8cm
- Cute pet tags are 1.1mm in thick
- Lightweight so not heavy on a collar
- Want more choice - see our range
Why We Love It:
This green shamrock dog tag is a beautiful reminder of one of the most fun days of the year. St Patrick's Day. This bright colour will stand out and get your dog noticed.
There are legal reasons behind attaching your dogs details to their collar or harness, however just because the reasons are sensible, that doesn't mean your choice in dog tags needs to be boring. Have some fun choosing a tag which is as fun and unique as your dog.
Limiting that fear of having the dog run off via suitable equipment and that all important recall training is of course essential, but we all know that sometimes, life happens. It's important to be fully prepared, just in case. In the event of your dog running off, them being easily able to be returned if found is important. This is where a dog ID tag is so useful.
The Control of Dogs Order 1992 states that each dog should whilst on a public highway, or place of public resort, should wear a collar ID with the name and address of the owner on it or a plate or badge attached to the collar.
Back to Dog Tags.
Brand : Not From The Pet Shop
Product Code : 99114